The Good Pub Guide
For 30 years The Good Pub Guide has been promoting the best in British hospitality. The size of the printed Guide limited the number of pubs that it could include. However the new website can list all pubs in the country, and all licensees can put up the key details of their establishments.
Sign up now to add your pub!
Warning from the Editors
For 30 years,The Good Pub Guide has been regarded as the bible for pub-goers. It is completely independent and rigorously discerning. Yearly updates and countless reader reports ensure only the very best make the grade. Please be aware that entry into the Good Pub Guide is initially by written invitation only. If you are uncertain as to whether the person contacting you is from our Guide and would like to check whether the approach is by us, please contact us directly on email@example.com
Every licensee in the UK can now, for FREE, put photos and basic information about their pub on The Good Pub Guide website. Customers will be using the site to search for pubs that have the things they want, whether it's a great Sunday lunch with the kids, a particular beer, darts, daily papers - whatever. It is the information you provide that will make sure the right customers find you.
Here are a couple of examples of pubs where licensees have put up some information:
What's in it for me?
Every licensee can write a description of their pub of up to 150 words and pick all of the facilities available in their pub from the list. A good description and images will make your pub stand out, making it more appealing to customers. The input you give us, coupled with our sophisticated search engines, will bring you the customers who will really appreciate your pub and what it has to offer.
Sign up today!
1. Follow the link to create a profile and start driving extra customers to your pub.
2. You will then be asked to fill in your personal data in order to create your account. If you have registered as a normal user before, you have to register again as a licensee in order to update your pub data. You will receive an email from us with an activation link (please check your junk/spam emails if you have not received this).
3. After you have registered you can add all your pubs. If you cannot find your pub within our database, you can use the “add your pub” function to add it to our database.
4. You can then edit and update your pub information. You can write a description of your pub of up to 150 words and add up to four images. You can change the description and the images whenever you want. Please contact us on the email link below if you need to change the existing telephone number and/or opening times on the pub page.
5. Please, allow us some time. We vet all pub details so it will be up to a working day before your information is live. If you want any further details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org